Hot Garlic Ginger Lemonade
- Prep garlic and ginger – peel, chop/grate.
- Boil water in sauce pan or tea kettle.
- In a quart-size Mason jar or heat-proof glass container, add chopped garlic, grated ginger, astragalus root and optional cinnamon chips. CAREFULLY pour boiling water into the Mason jar. COVER with lid and steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain with fine mesh strainer into another Mason jar or glass container.
- Add the juice of 1 lemon and sweetener of choice to the garlic-ginger mixture.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for later. Serve hot.
- YIELD: 4 cups
- Dosage: Drink 1-4 cups daily when needed.
- Tip: Whenever I buy ginger, I peel the whole thing and store it in the freezer for longer shelf life. It is also SO much easier to grate when it's frozen.
MORE NATURAL REMEDIES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Desiccated Liver, Coconut Oil, Liver Detox Support, Ancient Minerals + more!
Disclaimer: ALL information you read on Recipes to Nourish is purely for informational and educational purposes only. I love to share and share with love, but I am not a health care practitioner. Information is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Statements within this site have not been approved by the FDA, meaning information and statements regarding health claims on this blog have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All blog posts are solely my personal experiences and opinions and should not be interpreted as an attempt to offer a medical opinion. If you have questions about food, diet, nutrition, natural remedies or holistic health, please do your own research and consult with your health care practitioner. For more information please see all of my disclaimers and disclosures.