Other Things I Have Used Along with Juicing:
- Skullcap tincture
- Valerian tincture
- Warm chamomile tea, chamomile lavender tea + chamomile ginger tea
- Warm lemon balm tea
- Warm chamomile + lemon balm tea
- Bioplasma Cell Salts
- Belladonna 30c
- Bryonia 30c
- Arnica 30c
- Hylands Migraine Headache Relief
- Natural Calm Magnesium
- LOTS of filtered water
- LOTS of coconut water (I like this brand)
What NATURAL remedies have worked for you?
Carrot Celery Ginger Juice
Yield 1 cup of juice
Fresh, sweet, creamy and a little spicy.
- 4-5 large organic carrots, washed and scrubbed
- 1-2 stalks organic celery, washed
- 1 inch chunk fresh organic ginger, peeled
- Prep juicer, carrots and ginger.
- Juice ginger first, then celery, then carrots.
- Serve immediately, drink as is or pour over a small amount of ice.
Tip: To “peel” ginger, scrape ginger “skin” off with a spoon, it comes off so easily this way.
Note: Don’t forget to rinse the juicer parts after juicing. You don’t want to have dried pulp remnants that you can’t clean off later.
Disclaimer: ALL information you read on Recipes to Nourish is purely for informational and educational purposes only. I love to share and share with love, but I am not a health care practitioner. Information is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Statements within this site have not been approved by the FDA, meaning information and statements regarding health claims on this blog have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All blog posts are solely my personal experiences and opinions and should not be interpreted as an attempt to offer a medical opinion. If you have questions about food, diet, nutrition, natural remedies or holistic health, please do your own research and consult with your health care practitioner. For more information please see all of my disclaimers and disclosures.