Italian Seasoned Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease baking sheet or place on parchment paper.
- Slice cabbage to be about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- Place cabbage on baking sheet and spread half the oil and seasoning on the cabbage.
- Flip cabbage over and use the reminder of the oil and seasoning on the slices.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip the cabbage with spatula and bake for another 10 minutes.
Recipe by Recipes to Nourish at https://www.recipestonourish.com/italian-seasoned-roasted-cabbage-steaks/