One pan garlic herb meatballs are always a family favorite. They're bursting with flavor and jam packed with vibrant cilantro, sweet mint and lemony dill.
Easy one pan meals are the best!
They cook up in one pan, they're easy to make and there's no fuss. That's an important thing when it comes to getting a meal on the table fast.
These delicious one pan garlic herb meatballs are so easy to make. The whole process takes just under 30 minutes from start to finish, including the prep time.
Of course, I love Instant Pot meals too!
I wrote a cookbook featuring this amazing kitchen tool - The Art of Great Cooking with Your Instant Pot.
Instant Pot dinners are always my go-to when I don't have a lot of time to throw together something that would usually take a long time to make.
But sometimes I just need a quick, healthy meal that won't break the bank. One pan, one pot and one sheet meals are THE best for this!
Meatballs pack a protein punch and are always a crowd pleaser!
My family loves succulent meatballs, especially when there's some yummy gravy or sauce that goes with them. We love meatballs in soups, baked and with lots of bold flavors.
Meatballs are great because you can serve them as is, with a dipping sauce, with a salad, with veggies, with cauliflower-rice or white rice, with gluten-free or grain-free pasta, and on and on. They are so versatile that they pair well with anything.
And my favorite part, they don't take much time to cook!
For most people, busy is the norm these days. We have super busy schedules and not a lot of time to fuss over meals throughout the day. And we all know that time is precious!
But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy healthy, super tasty, home cooked meals!
Make sure to add these delicious Garlic Herb Meatballs to your menu planning!
One Pan Garlic Herb Meatballs
- 1 pound ground grass-fed beef
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt (<-- this is my favorite sea salt)
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut aminos, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon butter, ghee or avocado oil
- 1 cup homemade bone broth
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, garlic powder, ground ginger, sea salt, cilantro, mint, dill, 1 tablespoon coconut aminos and the egg. Very gently mix until everything is incorporated and evenly distributed. Roll mixture into meatballs about 1 ½ to 2” thick, set aside on a plate.
- Add healthy fat of choice to a pan over medium-high heat. Once the fat has melted, add the meatballs leaving some space between them (they should not be touching) and cook the meatballs until they are browned on each side, about 7 minutes. Add the bone broth and coconut aminos and continue cooking the meatballs until cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 478Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 169mgSodium: 762mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 34g
This nutritional information was auto-generated based on serving size, number of servings, and typical information for the ingredients listed. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful.
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Grass-fed Collagen, Desiccated Liver, Coconut Oil, Liver Detox Support, Ancient Minerals + more!