Real food chocolate fudge sauce in TWO MINUTES!
Try making this real food chocolate fudge sauce instead of buying chocolate sauce from your grocery store.
It’s so easy to make and so worth the few minutes it takes to make.
Real Food Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- In a small saucepan, add cacao powder, honey, butter and vanilla.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until butter has melted and everything is incorporated, about 1-2 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes and serve. If you'd prefer for it to thicken up a bit, let it sit for about 15-20 minutes before using.
- Using ghee will make the sauce taste more like a combination of chocolate + caramel sauce.
- Recipe can easily be doubled.
- Do not use mainstream, heavily processed, thin honey. You want to use a real, pure, local if possible, raw, light colored honey (creamed or whipped honey is fine too).
Storage: If you have any leftover sauce, store in the refrigerator and reheat on stovetop when ready to use.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with your favorite homemade ice cream (I love this on top of my Honey Vanilla Ice Cream and Strawberry Ice Cream. I also use it in my Paleo Brownie Cheesecake Ice Cream), drizzle on top of a dessert, or eat it as is, there is nothing wrong with licking it off a spoon!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 49 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 23mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Protein: 0g