Homemade Honey Vanilla Ice Cream is so good!
The combination of honey + vanilla is amazing. Add the two to ice cream and you have the most luscious, delicious flavor. It’s simply divine.
There's nothing like the flavor of classic vanilla ice cream.
Honey vanilla ice cream pairs well with any dessert!
You can't go wrong with this naturally sweetened delectable ice cream.
Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
There's nothing better than homemade ice cream! Honey Vanilla Ice Cream is so delectable! It's perfect on its own, with cake, pies or with chocolate sauce.
- 3 cups raw cream or organic/grass-fed whipping cream (See About page for Resources)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon gluten free organic vanilla extract
- ¼ - ½ cup light colored raw honey (I use local raw clover creamed honey)
- 2 tbsp grass-fed collagen (<-- this is the only brand I use and recommend) - optional
- Add cream, vanilla and honey to blender.
- Blend on a lower setting just until smooth and combined, about 3-5 seconds. Be careful not to blend too long, you don’t want the cream to turn to butter or get a lot of air in the mixture. If any foam forms on the top, remove this with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker.
- Turn machine on and mix according to your ice cream maker’s instructions.
- Ice cream will start to have a “soft serve” texture when it is done. This is my family’s favorite way to eat it. If you prefer it to be a little firmer or need to serve it later, place in the freezer to harden.
YOU WILL NEED: Blender, Ice Cream Maker
Serving Suggestions: Serve as is, with chocolate fudge sauce, sea salted caramel sauce, fresh fruit, a slice of chocolate cake, pie, cobbler, crumble or crisp.
Dairy-Free Option: Substitute full-fat coconut milk for the dairy. I use this and this brand.
If you can’t find raw cream, try to find a cream from grass-fed cows that is not ultra-pasteurized.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: ½ cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 318Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g
This nutritional information was auto-generated based on serving size, number of servings, and typical information for the ingredients listed. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful.
Are you on Pinterest? I pin lots of yummy real food recipes + more there. I have a board just for Gluten Free Treats and one just for Frozen Treats too. Come follow along.
MORE TREATS YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Grass-fed Collagen, Desiccated Liver, Coconut Oil, Liver Detox Support, Ancient Minerals + more!
Trish - Sweetology101
wow this looks fantastic! I love the flavor combo so much! way to go and thanks for sharing it with us. take care.
Hi Trish 🙂 Thank you so much and thanks for hosting!
Look at those simple, real food ingredients! I love this recipe! Thank you!
Thanks so much Renee 🙂
Have you ever tried this with half raw milk half cream? I've never seen an ice cream recipe which used just straight cream.
Hi Claire, plenty of recipes within the real food and traditional foods movement use all cream for ice cream, but by all means, if you'd prefer to do a 50:50 mixture, go for it. 🙂 I don't use 100% cream in my other ice cream recipes, but I do for vanilla because it makes the texture so much better and more similar to the texture you get from store-bought mainstream ice cream. This is how my family prefers vanilla ice cream. I hope you get to enjoy some.