Homemade Honey Vanilla Ice Cream is so good!
The combination of honey + vanilla is amazing. Add the two to ice cream and you have the most luscious, delicious flavor. It’s simply divine.
There’s nothing like the flavor of classic vanilla ice cream.
Honey vanilla ice cream pairs well with any dessert!
You can’t go wrong with this naturally sweetened delectable ice cream.
Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add cream, vanilla and honey to blender.
- Blend on a lower setting just until smooth and combined, about 3-5 seconds. Be careful not to blend too long, you don’t want the cream to turn to butter or get a lot of air in the mixture. If any foam forms on the top, remove this with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker.
- Turn machine on and mix according to your ice cream maker’s instructions.
- Ice cream will start to have a “soft serve” texture when it is done. This is my family’s favorite way to eat it. If you prefer it to be a little firmer or need to serve it later, place in the freezer to harden.
YOU WILL NEED: Blender, Ice Cream Maker
If you can’t find raw cream, try to find a cream from grass-fed cows that is not ultra-pasteurized.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 318 Total Fat: 34g Saturated Fat: 21g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 105mg Sodium: 25mg Carbohydrates: 3g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Protein: 3g
Are you on Pinterest? I pin lots of yummy real food recipes + more there. I have a board just for Gluten Free Treats and one just for Frozen Treats too. Come follow along.
MORE TREATS YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Grass-fed Collagen, Desiccated Liver, Coconut Oil, Liver Detox Support, Ancient Minerals + more!