Immune boosting cinnamon thyme tea is one of my favorite go-to natural remedies.
I love it! I don’t get sick that often, but when I start to feel a little off, this tea is a must.
Thyme is an amazing herb! Did you know it helps support the immune system?
Most people think of thyme as a culinary herb, but it has medicinal properties too.
It’s sweet and spicy and adds a wonderful flavor. Cinnamon aids in digestion too.
Give this natural remedy a try when you’re in need of giving your immune system a little boost.
Immune Boosting Cinnamon Thyme Tea
Immune Boosting Cinnamon Thyme Tea (Natural Remedy)
Yield 4 cups
This home remedy is known for helping support the immune system and soothe irritated throats.
- Add water to saucepan, cover and bring to a boil.
- Remove pan from heat/stovetop, add herbs, COVER and steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain tea into quart-size Mason jar (for storage).
- Serve hot and sweeten with a small amount of honey or sweetener of choice.
- Store extra tea in the refrigerator for up to a week.