Thinly sliced chicken stir-fried with frozen vegetables and topped on riced cauliflower is so easy to make! This budget-friendly, Frozen Vegetable Asian Chicken Stir Fry Cauliflower Bowl is packed with a sweet gingery flavor and whips up in 15 minutes, making it a perfect weeknight meal.
This post is sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market, all opinions, recipe and photography are my own.
Vegetable Stir Fry Cauliflower Bowls make the best, quick meals!
Who doesn’t love a simple, easy to make 15 minute meal? Busy is the norm these days and we can all use a little help when it comes to getting meals on the table fast!
Frozen vegetables, organic riced cauliflower and a good stir fry to the rescue!
Cauliflower bowls with organic riced cauliflower are so delicious and nourishing.
This meal is packed with protein-rich chicken, lots of mixed frozen vegetables, and a super flavorful, simple homemade sauce all layered on top of riced cauliflower.
This stir fry is so easy to make with very little prep time because all of the vegetables are already prepped for you!
With busy schedules, kids heading back to school and fall quickly approaching, we can all benefit from quick and easy meals.
Did you know you can get some great deals when shopping in the frozen foods section? Plus you get the benefit of nutrient-dense, fresh produce that’s been frozen for you so you don’t have to worry about your produce spoiling fast.
There are so many great frozen vegetables that you can find these days. Everything from mixed vegetables to stir fry mixes, to your classics like broccoli, green beans, carrots, mushrooms and bell peppers.
And then there’s my favorite! Organic riced cauliflower!!!
Sprouts Farmers Market carries the most delicious, easy to make, frozen organic riced cauliflower.
They also have a great selection of other frozen vegetables and fresh fruits, but hands down, their frozen organic riced cauliflower is my favorite.
If you haven’t tried riced cauliflower before, it’s a great alternative to rice if you can’t have grains. But it’s also just simply delicious!
Plus it adds so much nutrition to your meal. Cauliflower is an great source of vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, pantothenic acid and vitamin B6. It’s also a good source of choline, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, manganese, phosphorus and biotin.
Sprouts Farmers Markets makes it easy for you by taking all of the work out of riced cauliflower!
That alone saves you so much prep time! One more reason I love this riced cauliflower is because it’s organic! Most riced cauliflower brands on the market are not organic, so kudos to Sprouts Farmers Market for setting this excellent standard!
Do you have Sprouts Farmers Markets where you live? They have a wonderful produce department in their stores with lots of great organic options too!
Where to Find Sprouts Farmers Markets
Sprouts Farmers Markets can be found in many states! Right now stores are open in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Florida and North Carolina.
Sprouts Farmers Market is a natural foods grocery store that focuses on healthy habits and a healthy lifestyle. Their store is packed with hundreds of top quality organic Sprouts Brand items, non-GMO, gluten free, Paleo, grass-fed, dairy free and seasonal items.
I love that Sprouts Farmers Market is an everyday grocery store with a local, home-town feel. Plus they sell so many organic and natural food items, and you know I’m all about that!
They offer great savings too! If you head over to their site, you can check out their clip and save mobile coupons!
You can also check out lots of healthy, seasonal and delicious recipes featuring Sprouts Brand products over at their Sprouts Brand blog.
Check out these other delicious recipes that I’ve created for Sprouts Farmers Market too: Summer Bolognese Gluten Free Spaghetti, Grain Free Mini Berry Yogurt Breakfast Tarts, One Pan Roasted Chicken with Citrus Beets, Healthy Orange Cacao Black Bean Tacos and Healthy Rice Cake Topping Ideas.
Don’t miss out on the Freezer Frenzy sale happening this month at your local Sprouts Farmers Market!
Stock up on some organic riced cauliflower and frozen vegetables so you can make this delicious, quick, 15-minute Frozen Vegetable Asian Chicken Stir Fry Cauliflower Bowl!
Frozen Vegetable Asian Chicken Stir Fry Cauliflower Bowl
For the Stir-Fry
- 2 tsbp avocado oil, ghee or butter
- 2 fresh or frozen boneless skinless organic chicken breast, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ tsp ground ginger or 1” chunk ginger, grated or finely minced
- 1 ½ tsp garlic granules or 3 fresh garlic cloves, grated or finely minced
- 10 oz frozen Sprouts Brand mixed vegetables of choice
- ¼ cup coconut aminos or gluten free tamari
- 1 tbsp honey
For the Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tbsp avocado oil, ghee or butter
- 12 oz frozen Sprouts Brand organic riced cauliflower
- Add healthy fat of choice to a pan over medium-high heat and allow to warm, about 30 seconds. Add the sliced chicken and season with salt, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes until there is no pink in the chicken. [Note, while the chicken is cooking, get your cauliflower rice started.] Add the ginger and garlic, stirring occasionally until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the frozen vegetables, coconut aminos or gluten free tamari and honey, stirring occasionally for about 7 minutes until the liquid has absorbed into the chicken and the vegetables are cooked through. Remove from the heat and allow to rest for a couple of minutes, then serve immediately over the riced cauliflower.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the riced cauliflower. Add healthy fat of choice to a pan over medium heat, stirring until melted or warm, about 30 seconds. Add the riced cauliflower and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until fully cooked through. If needed, add about 1-2 tablespoons of water to the pan if the cauliflower starts to stick. Remove from heat and set aside until ready to serve.
- Frozen chicken is easier to thinly slice than fresh chicken. Store chicken breasts in the freezer until ready to use. When you’re ready to make the stir-fry, using a sharp knife, thinly slice the frozen chicken breast.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 445 Total Fat: 31g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 18g Cholesterol: 81mg Sodium: 1071mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 11g Protein: 26g
Are you on Pinterest? I pin lots of yummy real food recipes + more there. I have a board just for Breakfast Recipes and Gluten Free Treats! Come follow along.
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Grass-fed Collagen, Desiccated Liver, Coconut Oil, Liver Detox Support, Ancient Minerals + more!