Agua Frescas are wonderful summertime drinks.
Honeydew Lime Agua Fresca (Honey Sweetened)
Want Whole Foods Market quality at Costco prices? Check out Thrive Market!
- 1 medium size honeydew melon, cubed/chunked
- 2 cups cold coconut water* or filtered water
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¼ cup raw honey (I use local raw creamed clover)
- Ice from filtered water
- Wash the outside of the honeydew melon. Cut in half and remove seeds. My method for cutting honeydew - Cut into slices. Cut chunks into the flesh and use knife to slice underneath right above the rind leaving you with chunks of melon. You can cut this however you want, just remove the melon from the rind.
- Add honeydew chunks, coconut water, lime juice and honey to the blender. Blend until pureed and no chunks remain.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer/sieve and discard solids.
- Serve chilled over ice.
Storage: Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 212 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 190mg Carbohydrates: 55g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 47g Protein: 3g
MORE DRINKS YOU MIGHT LIKE
Pineapple Agua Fresca
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Desiccated Liver, Coconut Oil, Liver Detox Support, Ancient Minerals + more!