Agua Frescas are wonderful summertime drinks.
Honeydew Lime Agua Fresca (Honey Sweetened)
Want Whole Foods Market quality at Costco prices? Check out Thrive Market!
- 1 medium size honeydew melon, cubed/chunked
- 2 cups cold coconut water* or filtered water
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¼ cup raw honey (I use local raw creamed clover)
- Ice from filtered water
- Wash the outside of the honeydew melon. Cut in half and remove seeds. My method for cutting honeydew - Cut into slices. Cut chunks into the flesh and use knife to slice underneath right above the rind leaving you with chunks of melon. You can cut this however you want, just remove the melon from the rind.
- Add honeydew chunks, coconut water, lime juice and honey to the blender. Blend until pureed and no chunks remain.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer/sieve and discard solids.
- Serve chilled over ice.
Storage: Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 212Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 190mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 5gSugar: 47gProtein: 3g
This nutritional information was auto-generated based on serving size, number of servings, and typical information for the ingredients listed. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful.
MORE DRINKS YOU MIGHT LIKE
Pineapple Agua Fresca
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Desiccated Liver, Coconut Oil, Liver Detox Support, Ancient Minerals + more!