These real food Blackberry Cheesecake popsicles are a delicious, refreshing treat! Perfect for a hot summer day, these irresistible, creamy berry cheesecake flavors in popsicle form are so easy to make with only 6 simple whole food ingredients.
Blackberry cheesecake flavors in popsicle form is such a special treat.
Spring arrived in Northern California many weeks ago. That means we’ve been getting lots of sunshine and my kids are outdoors playing a lot more.
All of that hard play and running around has them asking for homemade popsicles, creamsicles, smoothies, refreshing drinks like switchel and lemonade and of course ice cream. I don’t blame them, they’re all such fun snacks.
Although my Tiny Love love all berries, she’s been wanting blackberries. We have found some fresh ones in the markets, but for the most part, blackberries won’t be here for a few more months. We have some growing in our backyard and we’re patiently awaiting the blossoms and summer fruit.
I decided to make my girls some berry popsicles, but I wanted to make something a little different than I normally do. For some reason, cheesecake flavors came to mind, and then I got a craving for cheesecake. So, of course I had to create something that paired all of these flavors.
Blackberries for Tiny Love, cheesecake for ME, and popsicles for both of my littles. WOW!!! Cheesecake in popsicle form, why have I never made these before?! They’re so good!
If you love cheesecake and blackberries, then these naturally sweetened popsicles are for you.
Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- 8 ounces organic cultured cream cheese or non-dairy soy-free cream cheese
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup light colored raw honey
- 1 cup raw, organic or grass-fed milk or full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed collagen - optional (<-- this is the only grass-fed collagen I use and recommend)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen organic blackberries
- In a blender, add cream cheese, honey, milk, vanilla extract and collagen. Blend just until combined.
- Pour about 1 cup of mixture into a measuring cup or bowl. Set aside.
- Add blackberries to the blender and blend just until combined. Pour blackberry mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a measuring cup or bowl. Use a spoon to help it through if needed.
- By the tablespoonful, add a small amount of the blackberry mixture to popsicle molds. Place in freezer to set for about 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and alternate adding the plain cheesecake mixture and the blackberry mixture.
- Place full popsicle molds in the freezer for at least 6-8 hours to set, best overnight.
- When frozen, briefly run popsicle mold under warm water to release the popsicle.
Yield: Finished popsicle yield varies. I can usually fill about 5 popsicle molds.My family prefers these less sweet, with 1/4 cup raw honey. If you like your cheesecake to be sweeter, add 1/3 cup instead.If you don't mind having one solid flavor, blend everything together and pour into popsicles molds.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 334Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 198mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 9g
This nutritional information was auto-generated based on serving size, number of servings, and typical information for the ingredients listed. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful.
Are you on Pinterest? I pin lots of yummy real food recipes + more there. I have a board just for Frozen Treats too! Come follow along.
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Desiccated Liver, Coconut Oil, Liver Detox Support, Ancient Minerals + more!