Tomato Basil Garlic Butter Sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, grated or finely minced
- 3 tablespoons pasture butter
- Small handful of fresh basil leaves (about 20 leaves)
- Zest of organic lemon
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh organic lemon juice
- Celtic sea salt - to taste (<-- this is my favorite sea salt)
- Freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- Wash and pat dry tomatoes and basil.
- Melt pasture butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- Slice tomatoes in half.
- Grate garlic with a microplane coarse grater or finely mince.
- Zest lemon with a microplane or grater.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice to the melted butter. Cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat, just until the tomatoes start to break down a little.
- Add whole basil leaves to sauce, stir.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss into your favorite gluten-free pasta or serve with fish or chicken.
- I love to serve this with gluten-free Tagliatelle, Fusilli or Penne. Capellini ("Angel Hair") is great too!
Microplane Zester Grater Made in USA Stainless Steel Blade for Zesting Citrus and Grating Cheese
Microplane Professional Fine Cheese Grater and Citrus Zester, All Stainless Construction
Jovial Organic Gluten-Free Brown Rice Italian Pasta 3 Shape Variety Bundle: (1) Penne Rigate, (1) Fusilli, (1) Caserecce, 12 Oz. Ea.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 194 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 46mg Sodium: 152mg Carbohydrates: 11g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 3g Protein: 2g
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Desiccated Liver, Coconut Oil, Liver Detox Support, Ancient Minerals + more!